Saturday 23 October 2010

Iterated Prisoner's Dilemma

Just a little note to say that we're running an Iterated Prisoner's Dilemma competition in our department. If anyone is reading this, and would like to enter a strategy, they're more than welcome. I've already written a description of the tournament, which you can find here, so I'm not going to write it again.

Incidentally, while writing that website, I decided I should probably put something on my academic page, you can read what I decided to write here - I'll be updating it with a few bits and bobs that I've done over the past few years (mostly the outreach stuff I've done) as soon as I get back from Jamaica. If it looks familiar, that's because it looks exactly like Andy's academic homepage - thanks for the template Andy!

No comments: